Stay Powered With Backup Generators
In the Gorham, Kennebunk, Portland, Biddeford, & Brunswick, ME Areas
A generator could give you the energy you need in an emergency at your home or business. After deciding to invest in a generator, the next decision is what generator will be best for your home. Here are some things to consider:
- What will you use the generator for? What do you want it to power?
- Where do you want your generator to be located? (We can help you figure out if the location meets local and state codes.)
- Do you want your generator to power an entire property or just selected areas?
- Do you want a portable or standby generator?
- Will you fuel the generator with natural gas, propane, or diesel?
Our team at All Solar Energy Solutions can help you with this. Contact us today for generator services in Topsham, Brunswick, and Portland, ME.
Call Today for a Generator Service
All Solar Energy Solutions offers annual maintenance, service, troubleshooting, and installation services for a variety of backup generators. Whether your generator is displaying an error code or it’s full of debris, we will be there to help. Contact our team today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about which type of generator is best for your property. We are proud to serve homes and businesses throughout the Cape Elizabeth, Scarborough, York, Gorham, Kennebunk, Portland, Biddeford, Brunswick, Auburn, and Lewiston, ME area.
BENEFITS OF OWNING A BACKUP GENERATOR
- delivering power during a blackout
- allows use of HVAC system and other appliances
- protects home from dangerous voltage surges when the power returns
- operable during natural disasters
- offers peace of mind
FAQS ABOUT BACKUP GENERATORS
How long will it take you to install my generator?
How do I start using the generator if I lose power?
How do self-tests work?